the concealing trio

THE CONCEALING TRIO
Hey guys! Today I’m reviewing and telling my experience with my concealers and translucent setting powder.

Products i use for concealing my blemishes and dark cricles:
1.MAYBELLINE New York FIT ME Concealer in the shade medium.
Image result for maybelline fit me concealer
maybelline fit me concealer in shade medium

Image result for pac concealer crayon l11 and l12Image result for pac concealer crayon l11 and l122.Pac concealer crayon in the shades L11 (Light) and L12(Light).

PRODUCTS I USE FOR SETTING MY CONCEALER:
Image result for pac translucent powder TL07For setting my under eyes i use the pac translucent setting powder in the shade TL03. 



Method applied for concealing:


Firstly I apply the pac concealer in the shade L12 and then a small amount of fit me concealer in the shade medium. This helps me in highlighting the under eye area.  To set my under eyes I use the method of baking. For this I apply a decent amount of pac translucent setting powder and allow it to set for two three minutes under my eyes and then brush it off. This method helps the concealer stay for a longer time. Since compact powders have colour and hence some coverage so it is not recommended to use a compact powder for setting the concealers .
You can use any concealer that suits your skin. I don’t assure you guys that the products that suit me will suit you as well.
So this is it guys. If you like my posts please comment and ask for any query regarding this product. Share with your friends and acquaintances.
Xoxo!

thatonemakeupjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A BASIC CLEANUP ROUTINE